30 things to do in my 30th year
When I was in college, I was a nanny for a really great family, when I turned 20 the mom told me that I would likely be the happiest when I was finally the age I have always felt…well that age is here…I am 30! Wow 30, seriously, I am 30 years old, I am married and have two kids.
I thought I would make a list for myself, a list that is about me accomplishing some personal goals.
- lose 30lbs (well I would like to lose a little more-but I am trying to be realistic)
- run in a 5k and run the entire time (scheduled for March 20th)
- move to the West Coast
- finish my admin certificate program
- pay off my credit card
- watch Nolan take his first steps
- try not to cry when we take Ainsleigh to her first day of preschool
- take an overnight trip with Will and no kids
- turn in all the work to complete my online course development & teaching certification
- be with family for Christmas (more than our little family)
- start saving for a house
- get family photos taken that I actually like
- have a spa day
- get my haircut more regularly
- get a pedicure more than twice this year
I started this post a few weeks ago and honestly cannot finish it, I really can’t believe I don’t want more things…I am sure I can think of a few more things, but the truth is, I am very happy and feel very blessed to have this amazing family that Will and I have created.